At Fowler Realty, we understand how intimidating selling your property can be. Whether you have a home, lot, or commercial property, we’re dedicated to helping you through every step of the selling process, aiming to secure the highest value for your property, in the shortest period of time, and with the least hassle to you.
Among our services for sellers, we will:
- furnish you with a written Competitive Market Value Analysis to determine the best listing price for your property;
- submit an extensive marketing plan for your approval;
- network your home through the Consolidated Multiple Listing Service, marketing your home 24 hours a day to over 1500 agents;
- coordinate showing appointments, providing you with personal access to the showing suite (a program that gives you immediate access to feedback on all showings);
- submit all written offers as presented and assist with negotiations;
- estimate your net sales proceeds;
- coordinate inspections;
- and personally deliver your SOLD sign.
We highly value communication and promise to maintain regular contact with you to keep you up-to-date on how we’re doing and also to keep up to date with your changing needs.
In addition, we will post your property on hundreds of the real estate industry’s leading websites, including Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, Front Door, and Homes.com, to maximize your visibility online. On top of our premium accounts with sites such as Realtor.com, Trulia & Homefinder, we maximum your exposure with unlimited pictures, virtual tours and useful information that buyers want and need to know. We have experts working to enhance our web presence on a regular basis with enhanced search engine optimization, specialized web-based marketing and current relevant content. We will work hard to make sure your property is at the top of every list when buyers are searching for homes in the Columbia area.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
- 4 Steps to Stage Your Home For a Fast Sale
- 4 Tips to Guarantee Your Home Sells the Second Time